Now Hiring: buzzWordHere Developer (front-end web)
Interested? Apply to:
Joel Marsh, VP Marketing/UX
What we do
Scrive is the Nordic market-leading provider of electronic signatures. When people buy a phone and sign their contract on an iPad, that’s us. We currently handle 125,000 documents per month for 600+ business customers in 21 countries, and we’ve tripled our revenue in the past year!
Scrive has a lot of development work related to our own customers’ experience and growth. To meet this need, we wish to hire a person with web front-end skills, that can be more-or-less dedicated to everything that the marketing, sales, and support teams need make the company grow and create a world-class UX. These tasks include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Building, updating, and optimising our non-product website, blog, etc. (WordPress and third party tools.)
- Launching and maintaining our knowledge base/community for potential customers and customer support.
- Integrating and managing our data automation behind-the-scenes, like Hubspot, FreshDesk, support chat, Salesforce, Slack, MixPanel, MailChimp, etc.
- Managing code for analytics, A/B testing, adwords tags, and anything else for measuring/targeting our site.
- Styling and updating the UX of API documentation.
- Creating and optimising landing pages / conversion for lead generation, self-service sales, etc.
- Anything you might call “growth hacking” even though we hate that phrase too. 😉
We expect you to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment and show a high energy level in your performance. Scrive is still a startup and needs employees who are entrepreneurial, hard-working and self-motivated.
The role will report to the VP of Marketing and UX, but will also work closely with our engineering team and the CTO. There will also be opportunities to learn how UX and marketing automation work from the inside!
- An early spot in a startup that is growing fast and raising a lot of funding
- A very comfortable Sonos-enabled office located in central Stockholm
- Smart and motivated colleagues
- Lots of opportunities for learning UX, marketing and everything else we work with
- Coffee, sandwiches and fruit always available
- Two week-long conferences every year!
- More variety in work than you can shake a stick at
- A ticket to ride on very exciting journey of growth to world domination
- You pick your set-up. Mac, Windows, Linux… anything you want.
What we need from you
- Front-end development of all kinds
- Comfortable with WordPress development
- Web analytics tracking codes, optimization tags, etc.
- Interest in “hacking” products and measuring growth
- Very good level of English
- Bonus points for Swedish, Polish
- Located in Stockholm (or willing to move, but we unfortunately cannot help with relocation)