Scrive in Salesforce = Lightning Ready
Our Salesforce package is up for a new update, and this time we have been working on making the package Lightning ready plus adding two new features.
– Lightning Ready
The Scrive package has been redesigned to match the Lighting user experience.
The following processes are now Lightning Ready:
– Scrive Configuration
– Configuration of Users + Administration of the Package
– Scrive Document
– Creation & View layout
– Scrive Process Template – Creation & View layout.
– Configure a Scrive Document via URL parameters
To increase the flexibility and to enhance the possibility of integrating our package with other systems, we now allow you to create documents by providing a set of URL parameters to a specially prepared VisualForce page.
The VF page has a set of parameters that allows to fully configure a Scrive Document from Main Document, Parties to Scrive Attachments.
For the full list of parameters and a guide on how to configure a document, we refer to our Admin Guide that can be downloaded from our App site on Salesforce Appexchange.
That is all for this release
Next release is set for a mid December launchand will include the following updates:
- Restart signing process from Salesforce
- Scrive Account/User administration in Salesforce
- Migration from API V1 to V2
- Support for all document Statuses (sent, delivered, opened etc.) in Salesforce
- Improved logging for Administrators